Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

2nd August 2006

As Bernard/Lawrence/Me/Unknown Encik concurred last night:
"It's all in the game. There are no 2 ways about it, you pack of balls"


What followed is immaterial but I'll include it anyway:


Q: "Shall we get the P-man drunk on his customary limit of 6 cans of beer and strip him to do a bar top dance?"
A: "Nah, why bar top. We strip him and ask him to teach us how to walk on water"
[The swimming pool is strategically located 3 metres from the tables we drink at]


I actually don't want no part of this. So, when the day comes, this Friday actually. I'm gonna sit and sip or gulp or what not I'm forced to do, and just close my eyes slowly slowly and go to imaginary drunken sleep when the festivities begin. Death by "walking on water" is just not the extent to which I hate him.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?